Day 17 GirlsCodersWarsaw (RubyClerks)
Another beautiful day for coding… with a lot of bugs fixing actually. I didn’t think that this would take me almost the whole day! Fixing bugs is so exhusting! Today I:
* managed to make my training app works with dropbox
* fixes environmental variables
* add images default placeholders
* fixes select options to keep the choice
* merging. Oh, git… Our relationship is still “complicated”
* and you RubyMine are my very supportive friend. Merging with you isn’t so scary.
* I did memberships table for projects and users, and has_many through assocciation
* learned a little bit about indexing
You must be logged in to add a comment.