continuing our work from last week, today we:
- submitted the changes requested from the Code Climate doc that we added Saturday
- started working on moving the common queries from Search and Typeahead services to a scope class
- still waiting for our PR to be reviewed. We also asked a question about a Grape code in the PR discussion, will probably have some answers tomorrow! Meanwhile, we are trying to understand that error and see if we can solve it before someone can help us with that =)
You must be logged in to add a comment.