Day - 11

July 13, 2018 17:10 UTC Team 101 Days of Summer (Servo)Subscribe to this teams's activities

We completed the "select image source" algorithm today!! Yayy :D
- But we troubled everyone with a number of doubts. The two mysterious errors "cannot move out of borrowed content" and "cannot mutably borrow field of immutable binding" were following us with each new method we tried. We felt we would do away with "cloning" our code but in the end, only that worked.
( where cloning implies creating a copy of the structure instead of working on the original copy :P )
- Paavini was able to reinstall the codebase, and compile the project successfully. Huh finally! 😅 She was totally troubled for 2 days! She also updated her codebase with all the work we have completed until now :)
- We are planning to start writing tests starting with the "parse sizes algorithm" which we had reimplemented this week. Cheers!

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.