Tasks completed today
- We were able to make a report button on the profile of each ally.
- On clicking on this link, a form was rendered. After filling the form the user can report the ally.
- Setup Google Oauth on local dev env.
Things we learnt
- Difference between GET and POST . When to use which method.
- Action View Form Helpers
- What happens when a user submits a form — where does the data go, and how do we handle it when it gets there? Also looked at some of the security concerns associated with sending form data.
- Learnt abour bashrc .
- Google Cloud Platform and using it's API keys.
- Write answers for if-me's online interview ! :D
- We couldn't start work on Profile Modal as we got caught up in reading back-end stuff.So, we have to start working on it !
- Read up more on modals.
- Work on report feature.
You must be logged in to add a comment.