1) Trying to re write classes test in order to understand it better
2) Summarising the book "Pragmatic Programmer"
3) Sending Diana material for the blog post
I'm not meeting today with coach and teammate as they are going to work together to catch up. I will be working on my own to deeply understand testing and continue working together from Tuesday! Pair programming would be super nice.
1) Discuss questions about Git, Version Control with coach Cristina.
2) Create summary of Git, Version Control.
2) Learn Testing.
3) Create Article1 for Medium (draft).
Meeting with Cristina (mentor): discuss about Git, Version Control steps based on created summary and Readme file for project. If time start with discuss testing.
TODO next week:
- Write Medium article about Git, Version Control (first 2 weeks- lessons learned)
- Learn Testing
- Work on Issue 1.
- Work on Issue 2.
- Read articles suggested by Lucas (supervisor)
You must be logged in to add a comment.