1) Create summary of meeting with Christina
2) Learn Version Control
3) Write README for Living Style Guide.
4) Work on Issue 1,2, 3.
5) Write article on learning Git, Version Control & Mark Down for Medium.
1) I am mainly trying to understand how to run the codes and the tests. I finished the tutorials and now trying to debug the test so I can wrap up the code for the plugins that Nico sent us as homework.
2) Reading 'Pragmatic Programmer' to understand better how to work in an organized and efficient way. I feel like I am lacking some real world context and workflow experience, so I'm complementing my experience in RGSoC with some bibliography (Clean Code is next!)
We had a very productive meeting with Lucas (Supervisor). He recommended us some interesting reads and gave us great tips to be more efficient.
We also had a post meeting to check out together some tasks we were working on, chat about our first week and try to organize our work better so we can be on the same page.
You must be logged in to add a comment.