Day Seven - Our second Task Assigned!
After our second call with our coaches and mentors, we have been assigned another task of implementing a radix sort, in Chapel. Hopefully, we will get it done in time. Meanwhile, for our first assignment, we tried to learn a few functions of the BigInt module by trying them out, reading up the documentation and finally, penning down whatever we learnt till now. We hope our gradual pace, and problems that we face, will help us be better learners.
- Learnt about functions from the bigint module in chapel.
Things To Do!
- Reading the paper Engineering Radix sort.
- Reading about parallel and distributed computing , and shared memory.
- Making a PR for our first task.
- Getting started with the implementation of radix sort.
Hoping to learn some more,
Team Sectumsempra :D
You must be logged in to add a comment.