Day - 8

July 10, 2018 17:28 UTC Team 101 Days of Summer (Servo)Subscribe to this teams's activities

We did some good coding today :D
- Reimplemented the function which got updated in the latest servo commit and was creating trouble for us.
- Implemented a subpart of our algorithm which is called matching the environment. This step was unclear to us since 2 days, but we finally completed it after some help from our mentor.
- Our PR for the first task got merged today. Yay!!
We are only few steps closer to completing the update source set algorithm. Cheers ;)

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.