Dag 9: Back on Track
1) Re-read student guidelines
2) Submitted blogpost
3) Learned more about github
4) Meeting with Cristina
1) Read RgSoc Student Guidelines
2) Setup Live Server on Visual Code Editor and practice with it. Read article about Live server on Browser side.
3) Create short summary of Common Mark, uploaded on https://github.com/dianavile/RgSocDVTeam/
4) Read regular-expressions.md made by Violeta
18.30PM: MEETING DVTEAM with Mentor Christina in Barcelona.
Discuss learnings and cooperation DVTeam.
Due to Personal Issues Diana has not been available during the weekend and on Monday.
Today, our team will meet again to get back on Track.
Thanks for the great work done by Violeta the last few days.
She has been an amazing teammate so far. Hope will be able to say the same about me soon. For I did have a false start at the end of this week.
- Finish setup Github
- Practice Version Control.
- Work on Issue 1.
- Work on Issue 2.
-Create Article calendar for Medium
- Create first Medium article as DV Team= IDEA: Setup: (How to work with Git, GitBranching, Verion Control and Live Server).
You must be logged in to add a comment.