- Mixolidia left for TexasJS today!
- published blog post about jargon: https://exercistas.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-deal-with-jargon-when-learning-how-to-code/
- worked on RGSoC blog post
- posted our roadmap discussion to Github, discussed with Katrina a bit
- fixed language info hash so it correctly returns the name and blurb for all problems in a given language
- studied class vs instance variables to try to untangle the information being passed around between the presenter and the route, which I didn't set up correctly. So many @'s!
- took part in the #CodeNewbie twitter chat about being findable as a new developer
You must be logged in to add a comment.