Tasks completed today
- Wrote tests for ReactJS Switch component.
- Worked on introduction blog post.
- Familiarized ourselves with the UI components guidelines and testing documentation of if-me.
- Went through existing PR's for ReactJS components and organized them.
Things we learnt
- We learnt about shallow rendering and full DOM rendering.
- Read this beautiful article . The right way to test react components.
- Video call tomorrow with Srishti and the coaches.
- Go through issues regarding reporting and blocking feature.
- Design database and design for this full stack feature.
- Discuss with Nishiki which react component to take up next !
You must be logged in to add a comment.