And we call it a day!
- Our first task is creating a readme for our first, 'newcomers-only' bot. The readme will be detailed enough to serve as a design doc.
- The repository for this bot has been set up
- We haves set up our development environment for pair programming which includes installing Linux, Visual Studio Code. We are both new to Linux so it took some time getting comfortable with it.
- We started reading up on the Probot documentation in detail, to familiarize ourselves with the concepts of webhooks, context, payload
- Had a detailed discussion with coach Divjot, and have arrived at a rough sketch for the readme
- We plan to send our first PR, the initial version of the readme and look forward to constructive comments from mentors, coaches and supervisors on the same.
- We also plan to go ahead with our blog post as we couldn't do much about it today
- We also hope to find out about the dependencies (if any), that we'll need for the bot
- We will also make a flowchart for the bot so that it's more graphic and clear to understand
- Akshita has some issues with setting up the development environment. She'll hopefully figure that out by tomorrow.
- I (Rahmeen) was not well today, have fever. Will be fine in a day or two with a little rest.
You must be logged in to add a comment.