Day 2 : Prepare for the project ☀️
What we did for today
- Gyujin joined the second kick off video call early this morning
- Reviewed together Gyujin's translation of a post about AST for JS developers
- Studied Babel Handbook - was not easy to understand 😂
- Only few parts were translated in Korean and wasn't in the best condition, so we’d like to improve the doc in Korean bit by bit.
- Studied about service worker because current babel-time-travel is using service worker for faster compile.
- Discussed about the project structure and functionalities with Mentors
- Would better not to waste time on setting dev environment
- Would be nice if eventually Babel Time Travel was implemented as a part of the current REPL
- Use code sandbox instead of code mirror
- Adjusted time for whole team meeting (will be held at 8:00 AM 6th July KST)
- Changed daily working time to 7:00PM -11:00PM (UTC+9, KST) for better communication with Mentors in USA
- Got a new steady place to work for three months
- A Co-working space located @ Gangnam
You must be logged in to add a comment.