Tasks completed today
- Styling a check box or a radio button by itself is kind of messy. For example, the sizes of check boxes and radio buttons are not really meant to be changed, and browsers can react very differently if you try to do it. We read up on this and customised our very own checkbox !
- Sent our first Pull Request #910 !
Things we learnt
- While setting up our UI development environment storybook, we faced incompatibility issues. Our node version did not match that of if-me. So, we installed nvm which is a node version manager and learnt how to use and manage multiple versions of node.
- CSS-Pseudo classes.
- Web-accessibility. When websites and web tools are properly designed and coded, people with disabilities can use them. Our focus was on making our component keyboard accessible.
- We learnt that arrow functions are a cleaner and more declarative way of writing React components.
- Fix a failing test in PR #910.
- Work on Issue #779
- Work on Introduction Blog Post.
- Setup ESLint on our local machines.
You must be logged in to add a comment.