Day 16 GirlsCodersWarsaw (RubyClerks)
Today there was a lightning talk at CodeQuest office and we were also invited! Unfortunately the topic wasn’t the easiest one: IDL RPC API. If you know what I mean ;) Because we don’t actually… ;) but we tried our best to understand. Really nice talk indeed.
* made a images upload feature to my training app with carrierwave gem
* add image resizing ability into thumbnails etc.
* managed to make images be stored in Dropbox
* add some environmental variables for my dropbox credentials
* cleaned in my gemfile
* learned how to use byebug gem
* learned about urls vs paths
* tried to do validations for assocciation, but i’m not sure if it works.
You must be logged in to add a comment.