Day 56

September 20, 2017 14:14 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today we worked mainly on fixing the comments that we received on the questions that we asked yesterday on the issue page on github. Some minor fixes we were able to solve quickly. Then it took us some time to find a db query to retrieve the month and the day of a birthday that works both with mysql and postgres. Finally we managed to solve this using the extract method.
After that we ran the rspec and realized that some tests were failing that seem to be somehow related to our changes. We are still in the process of figuring out what the exact relation is an how we can solve it.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.