Day 54

September 18, 2017 15:37 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today we made some amazing progress on our issue. After struggling a lot with the different methods in workers, mailers and so on, we figured out why our test was not passing. We actually solved a list of 6 steps that we had written to ourselves last week (and we thought it would take us at least 3 days to finish :) ):
- draw a birthday notification life cycle
- figure out where to add an argument in the send_notification method
- finish the specs
- add the view template for the email
- add possibility to choose if user wants to receive an email notification
- add a date to the text in the translation file (including a new method to call the date)

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.