Day 52

September 14, 2017 20:38 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today we decided to leave the worker tests behind for now and started working on the mailers. We successfully did a TDD cycle for the first part of this. Then we got a bit stuck on understanding one method, because the test keep telling us that needed to give one more argument. So we followed the path of the mailer, and found one method that needs one more argument. Now we need to find out how to pass this argument, since we are not calling the method directly. But it seems that we did some progress on the issue today. We also made a plan on all the steps that are missing to solve the issue.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.