Opened an issue yesterday in the google drive gem repository. The download method returns
nil and I was wondering if this was an expected behavior, as I thought it would be a file object. I've used File to retrieve it.
Wrote a minified version / draft of a method in the controller that downloads a file and played with routes to connect frontend and backend in the same endpoint. Managed to trigger the action from the button. Sent a PR to our repo.
- answered a post on meta that reported an issue with the box-plugin
- read jens messages
- had some frustrations
- took a walk to get over frustrations
- went back to the office and looked at the code
- looked at the job and pushed changes to another branch
- took a look at the hackathon in our building
You must be logged in to add a comment.