Day 47

September 7, 2017 15:50 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We started working on the worker and it's tests
First we defined the expected behaviors from our worker.
Then we started writing the perform method at the worker.
At the coaching session we made the query to the database more efficient that it was.
We still have an error - we are probably calling the notify method in a wrong way so we need to figure that out before we continue to specify the tests.
Good documentation for our current issue sidekiq wiki and a related rails cast video.
We were also handling some problems running the app on one of the computers. After a-lot of stuck overflow trail and error, we simply reset this computer to the first commit, pulled again and it worked

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.