Day 45

September 5, 2017 15:36 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today we wrote the test for the notification we created yesterday. It was challenging because the rspec syntax was a bit different that we are use to. Through working on the tests we realized that some things in our actual implementation were wrong and we fixed them. Now we have a notification and an rspec for it. Next steps are (while keeping tdd in mind):
1. Create a test for a worker and a worker.
2. Create a test for a mailer and a mailer.
3. Enable the user to turn off birthday notifications emails.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.