Spent the morning trying to write a method that executes a Job but kept getting different errors in the console, mainly this:
Module::DelegationError which I don't know where it comes from .
Read about Service Account in Drive because the urls are private, but we need to send a download link via email to the users. Got a bit frustrated... we were trying to build things on top of dysfunctional stuff. Asked our mentor and he helped out to clarify the process.
Realised that we really waste too much time trying to unnecessarily "figure out" + restart the console + guess + "conceptualise" + etc etc etc . Finally learnt the hard way that RSpec is a friend ---> Asked Robin for some enlightening --> started to write tests and got some green running.
- was at home thrusday and friday due to an injury on her head
- looked through Jen's merge and compared the code to my download-branch
- talked to Jen about what to do next
- learned from Robin how the post action is sending the :id as a param to the controller method
- tried http POST requests in the console with curl, but it didn't allow me to send the id as a param
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden < X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN < X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=blockwhich is the CSRF checking
You must be logged in to add a comment.