Day 38

August 24, 2017 14:37 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today our front-end code got approved from the reviewers but we got some more comments on the back-end code of our PR. We had to remove one method to make the code shorter which also involved some more changes in other parts of the code, particularly the tests. We also wrote one more test that we were asked to write. In the end it took us some time to make all the tests green. Now we┬┤re hoping that there are no more changes on that side. Lets see...
Regarding our next issue, we are thinking of this one. We decided to work on the same issue rather than picking two separate ones as we had thought before.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.