Week 8 - Updates
Well, the proposal we submitted wasn't accepted since that will be a huge step forward for Susi as of now, which the mentors don't want. And apart from that we had a few more issues due to which we are changing our project to Scikit image. :D
Now, all set to be a part of this new organization which was also our first preference. Thanks to Laura and Vaishali and infact the entire Rgsoc team who considered these issues and decided to change our project.
We are eagerly waiting for a mail from our new mentors. And as of now, reading the current issues and the PR's in Scikit-image.
Will start off in full swing as soon as we get a revert back..
Until next time :)
You must be logged in to add a comment.