This morning we finished working on the avatar issue we started yesterday - you can take a look at the result here.
We also wrote a test for it and ran the required tests before pushing the code. Now we are waiting for another review on our code from the diaspora community. Here you can find the PR
Then we started choosing our next issue. We looked at a lot of issues and narrowed down the options to a short-list at our coaching session. We still need to discuss it. The main considerations now are:
* pick an issue we could end till the end of the summer
* pick an issue/issues where we can try working separately after working closely (and successfully) so far
You must be logged in to add a comment.