Day 31

August 14, 2017 15:32 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

We focused on writing rspecs for our ruby code for this issue. We had to refresh our memory a bit but at the end we wrote two tests: poll_spec.rb:27 and post_presenter_spec.rb:90. The most complicated thing was to create all the relevant variables for the tests. The coaching session was very helpful for that.
We also learned a-lot about how to use a debugger in order figure out what is not working. We also learned what possible problems that could rise from using the id attribute and how to avoid using it as much as possible.

Even though it was a bit slow, at the end of the day we have two good tests on the beck-end side. The challenge for this week would be to write front-end tests, which we never did before.

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.