week 6 day 5
- Met with our coach Matt
- Learned about so many Clojure language features!
- We were introduced to metadata, how it can be added to the clojure data structures and not be used when comparing for equivalence
- Also learned about symbols vs vars
- We figured out about source-paths and how the heck re-frame and re-frame-trace had been autoreloaded by figwheel whenever we made changes to our local copies, whew
- Discussed strategies for collapsing trace information in a more clear way. Hmm... it will be tricky.
- Brainstormed extending filtering capabilities
- Read more documentation!
You must be logged in to add a comment.