What we did today:
- Working on the issue #272 where we did some tests but unfortunately the issues it's not fixed yet, that means that we still need to work on it
- Working on the PR #259, most of the requests have been fixed only one of them still needs to be fixed
- We created a new function for the local contacts
- Of course, tutorials and AngularJS documentation were a very important part of our day
It turned out that the issue we were working on was a lot more complicated than it was originally planned, but we will work until we will solve them.💪💪💪
You must be logged in to add a comment.