- looked for the error that our mentor had when trying the plugin.
- found a problem for the case that there are still no files or folders in the drive account
- fixed it by adding
unless session.collection_by_title(folder_name)as a condition to the unique-upload and remove-old-files
- pushed changes to github for review
- refactored changes
- tried out the refactored code for any kind of case (existing files and folders, non-existing files and folders in drive)
- refactored code worked
- pushed refactored code to github and made a pull request to dev
- informed Jen about changes
- considered wrapping the protected methods into their own testable classes in order to write tests
- read about procs, blocks and lamdas
- talked to coach about the lamda calculus
- changed the delete-path argument in the dropbox synchronizer and pushed it to github
- made a pull request for that change
- Finished a lesson about arrays in JS and learnt how to access and loop through elements in 2 dimensional arrays. I practiced solving challenges. Compared how to deal with 2D arrays in JS vs Ruby and was happy to find big similarities :)
- Looked into Kaja's PR to our dropbox plugin but I cannot reproduce the error she's sending the patch for, and I'm getting an error with her patch, so we need to look into it together tomorrow.
- Looked into Kaja's changes in the google drive plugin and the code looks very nice refactored! I have to test it tomorrow.
You must be logged in to add a comment.