- changed the remove method for google drive
- looked into the dropbox API and tried to use it in the rails console
- tried to do a backup to dropbox manually in the frontend
- reviewed Jens changes on github
- pair programming with Jen
- talked to our project mentor on the issue of creating a new gem for nextcloud
- thought about a delete old files method for dropbox
- Deleted the issue I've opened in the google drive gem because the issue was related to the internet connection and not to the gem :D
- Looked into Kaja's delete method code properly. We compared both ways to delete files inside google drive and understood what was going on. We deleted the :&map from Kaja's code and it looked more direct and beautiful, and works like charm! we've integrated it into master and our google drive plugin shines more now ; )
- Worked on pair programming with Kaja and added new methods to our google drive and dropbox plugins.
- Sent our google drive plugin to review to our project mentor
You must be logged in to add a comment.