What we did today:
- were happy about the merge of our second pull request
- talking and philozophize about project planning methods and our own experiences with it (eg. scrum)
- installing z-shell on Maren's computer
- planning our work on a new feature to show location on an open street map. We were figuring out how the architecture of the diaspora frontend works, where we have to put our code and from where we get the appropriate data.
- prepared our short talk about our project and our current issues at blacklane tomorrow
P.S.: we did our planning via post-its but we were looking for a free tool to build flowcharts digitally via twitter. We got so many suggestions <3 and started working with draw.io which also allows working collaboratively on a document!
You must be logged in to add a comment.