Team Melbourne · #D12
- What I did: Told the whole world (on twitter) about Vi's breakthrough yay! Also tweeted some teams, hehe.
- Spent the day in the office playing around with ember input textarea and textfield hbs helpers and html versions of those. Asked mentor and coaches if they think this is a good idea since user injection can be dangerous.
- Writing a belated blog post filled with 1 week of updates.
- More proficient in git, branches, pr and markdown now.
- Hope to spend the rest of the night finishing todobrownie and/or reading emberjs guide.
- Areas for improvement: Thinking about how to learn more about dfp. I don't have an adsense account and it doesn't seem like I can make one w/o a legit traffic-ful website. It is limiting how much I can play around with ad tags (w/o vi's help) since 1) no idea how interface of a user on googleads is 2) what options there are for dfp 3) generating tag choices 4) immersing myself into it - basically, imagine being asked to write an essay about chocolate when you've never tasted one. I want to see a user's POV and dummy codes can only give an idea on how google magic works. tough. will need a way...
Vi: Worked remotely today and read up about git submodules and in process of cleaning up the dfp code to have a clean base template to work with.
You must be logged in to add a comment.