Day #21 - Issues and a few Challenges
Today, we started our day by sitting together and looking through the list of issues our mentor suggested we may have a look at. We solved one of the issues - #146 in t2-docs which required us to make the documentations of updates available for Tessel more clear.
Another issue we started reading about was - #34 which requires us to make test cases in python for the t2-crash-reporter. We even askedthe community members for guiding us on how to begin with that issue from scratch.
We found one issue - #212. As we went through the firmware code, we felt that this issue was already taken care of and commented about the same on github. We were correct in thinking so as the issue got closed a few hours back.
When we tried sending PRs for the two Issues we resolved, we realized that they were getting merged in one of the pull requests we had opened earlier and was yet to merge. So, we refrained for making further PRs. We realized our mistake. We had made the earlier commits in the master branch itself. As a result, when this time we were trying to make a Pull Request from a newly created branch it still showed the previous commits.
To resolve this problem, we have asked our mentor if we could close our previous PR and start sending PRs from the beginning but this time by creating a new branch for every issue we handle.
For tomorrow, we would be looking over more issues along with thinking about a solution for the challenge we faced today.
Till then, Adios.
You must be logged in to add a comment.