Day 18 - diving into the second issue
The stuff we did today:
1. Issue #4888: The issue regards showing the user's vote on the poll area. In order to figure out where exactly code is missing we looked at the db, the model, controllers and the views
So far it seems like this issue is more about missing code in the views than about db and logics- but we still have some more figure outing to do before we really know what code is missing and where.
2. Had another general introduction to ActiveRecords terms:
has_many in order to understand better the tables structure of diaspora.
3. Read this guide to diaspora's models structure which helped us to understand a bit more about the app.
4. Broken computer: there is a new drive!!! just need to check that the back-up actually has all the configurations.
5. We finished writing the blog post! Just need to push it to github :slightlysmilingface:.
Plan for tomorrow:
1. Keep making fake data to test with diaspora's poll features.
2. have a third git session with our git expert coach.
3. push blog post to github.
4. If there is time left - keep learning about db.
You must be logged in to add a comment.