Day #16 - Hardware!!
Today was remote working for both us. We scrolled through a list of issues that our mentor suggested we could work on. After that, we got our Tessel modules out and experimented with them.
One of us tried out the Servo Module. While working on that, an error occurred because of some issues with the Update Version of the Command Line Interface for Tessel. After a lot of tweaking around, uninstalling and reinstalling the software and changes in the .npmrc file, we were helped by a community member. This issue was basically being faced by everyone here. We love how being part of an Open Source community meant we could get help from anybody! The issue was resolved by degrading it to a lower version. You can have a look at our Servo module at work here.
Along with this, we even played around with LED s. We tried making them dance, making various patterns with them, hence, understanding functionalities of digital and analog input and output. It was so much fun! 😍
Tomorrow, We would be picking up an issue and start working on the same.
Till then, Adios.
You must be logged in to add a comment.