Day 13

July 19, 2017 20:26 UTC Team Code Bears (diaspora*) [2017]Subscribe to this teams's activities

Today we mostly dealt with fixing the comments on our PR.
We did a list of all the corrections needed to be fixed or discussed.
On our way to fix the code, we had some problems with git (couldn't pull the code to one computer) and with ruby versions discrepancies. We got a lot of help from our coach working on this. Afterwords we jumped right into fixing and refactoring the code, making the relevant test fail and then making it green, very satisfying very satisfying. We corrected almost everything, the rest we will do tomorrow. You can see the entire comments and discussions here.
In between we had a session with SC IT team in order to get external company emails and organized our 1st retrospective meeting :).

Comments

You must be logged in to add a comment.