Hi readers !
Today was a long day. We expected to create/find Gradle Buildpack instead of an Ant one. But surprisingly, we figured that the deployment process would be better without any buildpack. Wow ! Amazing. So, anyway, we worked on the deployment for 6-7 hours and then once our brains stopped working, we asked one of our coaches (Shiven) to help us out. And then he brainstormed with us for around 3-4 hours before we could actually get to the error. And the moment we could fix it was as if we conquered the world. haha ! And thus closed issue #370.
So we got one deployment button working.. but got to work on Scalingo and Bluemix deployment buttons.
You must be logged in to add a comment.