Today we did some progress both with rspec learning and issue solving.
Regarding the issue we posted a question on the issue page and got some answers. We also posted it in the IRC channel but realized there is no point posting at both channels. That means that we learned smth today regarding communication in the diaspora project.
Regarding testing, we made some progress with the rspec tutorial (after we solved some versions issues and rational paths issues that interrupted running the tests in the first place). We were able to write example rspecs and they passed!! all the hard work of learning TDD payed off!
Our next goals: figure out if the answers we got on our questions are sufficient and write tests for the piece of code we changed
You must be logged in to add a comment.