Day 2 - Setting things up and diving into Ruby
- We installed the correct Ruby and Rails versions for the LEAP project as well as rbinv with our very patient coach Lukas - this wasn't as straightforward as it seemed. :) But now we're ready to go.
- We did the first six chapters of our Ruby course (e.g., videos and exercises) to brush up on variables, methods, number and strings
- We had our first daily meeting to start with good agile practices
- We did some more system setup to make sure we have the same tools for pair programming
- Ran our first very own ruby code and fixed or first very own errors.
You must be logged in to add a comment.