- installed sidekiq into our plugins
- tried to find out why our dummy plugins didn't work with 'byebug' and puts "foo" and raise "foo" in different places
- discovered that the rails job SyncToDrive wasn't executed
- learned from our fellows who built discourse, that we have to start the sidekiq server additionally, cause it's not loaded by the bundler, so in a new tap we ran bundle exec sidekiq
- afterwards backups appeared in our drive account
- meanwhile had frustrating problems because of being not precise enough in the naming of files and folders :P
- created a new repo for common changes
You must be logged in to add a comment.