Today we had some more interesting SoundCloud on-boarding sessions:
- A security in engineering: we learned some on unsecured code and how to prevent security issues during the development process.
- Copyrights and data security: we learned on the issues SoundCloud is dealing with regarding sound recording copyrights and about personal data distributions laws in Germany.
In between we became closer to finish our settings and self-organisation:
- Finished setting a slack team, a GitGist and team viewer, and signed-up for the diaspora* IRC channel. We sent all this info to our entire team, so from now on- all of us can be connected!
- Sent calendar invitations for coaching slots and the first retrospective meeting.
- contacted a possible workshop facilitator about diaspora*.
You must be logged in to add a comment.