Day 9 GirlsCodersWarsaw (RubyClerks)
* morning standup with coaches
* hangout with our mentor, Torsten
* learning a little bit about rendering
* learning about partials
* learning about flash messages
* added flash messages to creating form in partial
This is not my best day, actually :D
*I’ve learned (and that was a painful lesson) that after each merge you have to run your app and check everything several times. And I didn’t. And I lost my database. And my postgres got crazy. And then it made me crazy too.
*I spend a lot of time looking for what’s wrong with my postgres. And I didn’t find it. And probably I have to back to sqlite.
You must be logged in to add a comment.