Day 60: 5 Dirty Dozens
The last week is on and there is so much we want to accomplish!
- rendered categories and learned a bit about attribute binding
- rendered last component and rough outline of top topics
- tested all of the above
- started looking into smooth updating of the parameters
ToDO for the week
- render buttons
- figure out smooth updating of both rails and d3
- handle empty data gracefully
- handle today visits in a friendly way
- style the interface
- nail the polylines thingy
Question for out Mentor
- is there a way to track trust level updates?
- is the current user stats are helpful and relevant?
- should bound attributes in hbs be escaped?
You must be logged in to add a comment.