We both had standup with our coach Tim, and then:
Kylie worked on:
1. issue 3093 - Separate line numbers from code on submission page by doing research, providing comment and a mockup of how the issue could be fixed.
2. Pull request "Simplify design and copy of CLI Installation guide #3089" which includes:
* providing feedback on Katrina's questions
*working on the css to change the width of the navigation, and provide a breakup of the wall of text through the use of elements such as numbering, padding, and experimenting with weights.
*spent time with coach Kevin to go over the css, with the recommendation of MDN CSS, in particular the selector specificity information, to get a better idea of how to use the cascade of cascading style sheets, and avoid separate styles "fighting" for dominance, so I have control over which styles do what, and when.
*issues within the request such a renaming troubleshooting and fixing the routes and links to make the changes work, renaming headings, making instructions clearer to newbies.
* Windows instructions - asked for help on gitter, and helped someone else with navigating to Exercism's archiving problems section whilst there.
* I also learnt how to add code into markdown bullets by indenting a minimum of 8 spaces. Tricky!
Ramya worked on:
1.Continued working on issue #133 - includes changing method names, testing against Erick's branch
2. Changing functionality to look for repo url for files in both metadata folder and exercises folder
You must be logged in to add a comment.