Let's keep trying to write a ruby script...
- Starting with a short stand up
- Resolving even more Github "things" (from now on we don't call them problems, they're just "things" => sounds less scary)
Used our waiting time to get some fresh ice cream, highly recommended, favorite flavours: strawberry & quark-sandorn, we chose cookies for our Ruby super hero coach! ... and he liked it, puhh!
- Coaching session about documentation of code, in this case: documentation of ruby code can be done in rdoc
- Updating the CSS and the view of our twitter feature
- Keep on learning more about HTTP in ruby request...
So finally we learn a lot about how the internet works!
Special thanks to all the other teams that provide useful learning resources like http://exercism.io/languages, video tutorials on 'How the internet works", or other cool blogs like http://jeenalee.com/2016/08/29/move-clone-copy.html, cool stuff!
You must be logged in to add a comment.