Day 7 GirlsCodersWarsaw (RubyClerks)
* changed database from sqlite to postresql ! Finally, yay!
* learned about params in controller
* added params to create action
* learned about different possibilities to add choosing functions to objects in form, e.g. checkbox, radio_buttons, selectors etc.
* added select feature to creating new object form
* learned about validation helpers
* also pimp my views a little bit, but no css yet ;)
* css review with Anna
* form options review with Anna
* learned about decorators, presenters & helpers
* added my first presenter into my app architecture. Coach Jarek said that it looks weird but I love my presenter despite this!
You must be logged in to add a comment.