Day 13: Shiplogs and good captains
Today we were back at Namics, where the air conditioner and the coffee open bar helped up being more productive than yesterday. However, the day still feels too short to fit the amount of stuff we want to do.
- talk with our coach Max on software craftsmanship and the overall qualities of a good captain (Kirk vs Picard)
- wrote our first post for the RGSoC blog
- explored the database structure on Discourse
- started using PostgreSQL with the console
- review on queries (pen and paper session)
- start writing queries with ActiveRecord
- continue exploring more complex queries
You must be logged in to add a comment.