Day 10: Mal de mer
After half a day of bouncing up and down the agitated waters of plugin installation in Discourse, we finally got started sending some queries to our database. We figured out the overall structure of Rails and Ember within the Discourse project, but would like to understand more how ActiveRecord translates into the real life db.
- wrote my first shell script (Micaela)
- installed Data Explorer plugin on Discourse
- learned more about Rails models and played around with queries
- tried our hand at building and testing our own models
- hangout with Max
- go on with the data exploration
- try to render a chart in handlebars
You must be logged in to add a comment.