Day 8 - Going Back but Not Backwards
Today we decided that we needed to take a step back and map out the workflow so that we could get a better understanding of what is going on in the application. I worked on creating a workflow diagram, and Anitha spent some time investigating the routes and testing out some code. It's a difficult and sometimes painful exercise, but it will be worth it in the end. We want to feel as if we are progressing, but understand that we need to level set our basic knowledge before we can make any headway.
* Created an application workflow diagram
* Experimented with some routes
* I learned self-control, because adults shouldn't throw things when they are frustrated no matter how badly they would like to. -- Just kidding. : )
Tomorrow We Plan To:
* Finish up the workflow diagram
* Work on Twitter functionality for displaying feed in the applicaiton
You must be logged in to add a comment.