Day 7: Canoeing separately today!
As we were working remote today, there was a lot of time for introspection and studying on our.
- reviewed last weeks main topics: ember’s core concepts, databases (data manipulation with queries, joins)
- structured the models and relationships for our sandbox app and identified minimum viable product as well as many nice features for the future
- read through the threads relating to our project on meta.discourse
- installed Vagrant and got other requirements ready for running discourse on my machine (Micaela)
- became very impressed with the power of SVG and realized how much more one has to learn (Elvina)
- got some writing done for the blog
- got professional teeth cleanup :D
- install discourse and set up a db (Elvina)
- last bits of introductory d3 tuts
- finally finish our RoR api tutorial
- optionally start working on bookclub models
You must be logged in to add a comment.